How to Manually Set Firefox on Windows to Use a Proxy
- From Firefox Menu and select Options.
- In the Options window click on the Advanced icon.
- Select the Network Tab.
- In the Connection section click the Settings button.
- In the Connection Settings window change to ‘Manual Proxy’ and enter the details.
- Close the Connection Settings and Options windows by clicking on the OK button.
How to Set Firefox to Use a Proxy with an Add-on
- FoxyProxy – FoxyProxy is an advanced proxy management tool that completely replaces Firefox’s limited proxying capabilities. For a simpler tool and less advanced configuration options, please use FoxyProxy Basic.
- Best Proxy Switcher – Best Proxy Switcher was developed by the team, who provides proxy service since 2004 year. You can use Best Proxy Switcher with your own proxy or use 3 day FREE trial to let it download most recently checked list from our web site automatically!
Search for more Firefox Proxy Add-ons
Sharing & Discussion: