How to Manually Set Chrome on Windows to Use a Proxy
- Click the Chrome Menu icon on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings.
- In the “Network” section, click Change proxy settings . This will open the Internet Properties dialog (Windows) or the Network dialog (Mac) where you can adjust your network settings.
How to Set Chrome to Use a Proxy with an Extension
- Proxy SwitchyOmega – Manage and switch between multiple proxies quickly & easily.
- Falcon Proxy – Falcon Proxy. Simple, clear and easy to use.